MISS EQUITY AFRICA beauty pageant (MEA) is a platform that is founded as a result of the need to promote culture, heritage, talent and to seek global advancement for the African youths .
The program is design to empower youths to develop the confidence they need to achieve their personal best.A confident woman has the power to make real change, starting in her local community with the potential to reach a global audience.
To discover, deploy, develop and empower youths through Leadership and Community Service.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
* To promote and uphold our core values and morals amongst our African youths through a blend of Westhern and African norms.
* Enhance skills in community development and empowerment through humanitarian service
To showcase the African beauty and heritage to the global community
* To Be the voice of the voiceless and share issues of concern
* To Project a positive image of Africa to the rest of the world
* To Bridge the gap between Africa and the Westhern world through gestures of goodwill.
* To celebrate the beauty, vigor of humanity.
MISS EQUITY Nigeria (MEN 2019)
Are you intelligent?
Do you want to give back to the community positively?
Do you have the charisma?
Are you between the age range 16-28?
Then what are you waiting for when the time is now,
Contest in MISS EQUITY Nigeria (MEN) BEAUTY PAGEANT 2019 and stand a chance to win a car, Washing machine, and also become a
Brand ambassador, with a major movie role.
Mouth watering consolation prizes for all the contestants and lot of training for all the contestants and many more.
PARTICIPATION CAN BE THESE SIMPLE;
1. Visit any GTBANK branch nearest to you,
Deposit the sum of:
Five Thousand Naira only (5,000) into
Acct Name: Jay Lynch productions
Acct number: 0273602391
2. Text your name, Teller number, Location, Age to 08035592599, a confirmatory message will be sent to you within 24 hours
3. Present your Teller (original and photocopy)at the audition venue (s)
For details of auditions, (date, venue and time) text messages will be sent to participant.
For more info: see posters and flyer’s or call:
Cross River State: 0706 455 4242
Akwa Ibom State: 07062624699