Elliot Moyo caused us so much trouble before his death – Family

The family of Brighton Elliot Moyo who was allegedly resurrected by controversial South African cleric, Alph Lukau , has said he offered nothing but trouble to other members of the family before his death.
According to members of his family in Zimbabwe where he was buried, they were not even in the know that he had earlier ‘died’ and was resurrected in South Africa, where he lived for 7 years.


Accoring to this report by B-Metro, Thabiso who was 28 years old at the time of his death shocked his family because soon after they buried him at his late father’s homestead in Dandanda Village in Lupane under Chief Mabhikwa they were summoned by the police who revealed to them that he was wanted for fraud in connection with his “resurrection” back in South Africa.


“We didn’t know that he had died and resurrected. Trouble started after the funeral because the police arraigned us and told us that he had been wanted for fraud,” said Thabiso’s father-in-law, Bernard Mayendayenda Sibanda.


A grief-stricken Bernard said his son-in-law had caused him so much trouble.

“I am still in great distress because of what my son-in law did. I have had to deal with the police concerning his whole resurrection scheme and now since he is dead I have to answer questions I don’t know.
It causes me pain because I didn’t know anything about what happened in South Africa. This man has put me and my family in so much trouble”.


Thabiso’s grandmother Emily Moyo said it hurt her to see her grandson arriving home in a coffin after spending seven years without communicating with her.
It is reported that all this drama is believed to have started sometime in February when Thabiso fell ill. Even after he was resurrected he did not properly recover.
To make things worse soon after the resurrection miracle Thabiso and Pastor Alph Lukau had a fraud case CR 506/ 02 /19 opened at Jeppes police station in South Africa. The two were jointly accused of performing a fake miracle.
Thabiso was scared of the police case so whenever his wife Simelweyinkosi Sibanda took him to the hospital he would sneak out.
But his health kept on deteriorating so Simelweyinkosi then decided to bring him back home in Zimbabwe on 8 March.


The couple stayed at Bernard’s homestead in Village 2 Insuza under Chief Mtshane.
As each day passed Thabiso’s health kept on worsening so the family took him to the Mbembesi Clinic in Insuza on 23 March.
On 1 April he was transferred to St Luke’s Hospital in Lupane. Unfortunately he died on 3 April and was buried on 5 April.
When asked about the resurrection miracle Simelweyinkosi vehemently denied being at her husband’s resurrection though she is identical to a woman who is clad in a light pink dress, with short hair and shivering next to Thabiso when he is eating his food soon after the resurrection in one video clip.


“I don’t know anything about the resurrection thing because I was not there so I cannot comment on anything, the best person to talk would be his brother,” said Simelweyinkosi.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: