Relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro who claimed that a house belonging Onye Eze, was hers and got highly embarrassed after the real owner and his girlfriend accused her of lying on social media and even arrested her is back online to share the lessons she learnt from the ugly situation.
Today, she’s shared 10 lessons she learnt the hard way in the month of MAY on social media.
10 lessons I learnt in the month of MAY on social media – Blessing Okoro
1) private life is a peaceful life .
2) keep your achievements private share only your dreams .
3) not every body who follow you loves you and many who don’t follow you can still love you .
4) too many witches and wizard here they no longer live in shrines they are here in the media behind there keypad.
5 ) nobody really care about you they just get entertained.
6) I learnt never to explain or prove a point to anyone again , I live with my truth .
7) I learnt to inspire people more and give more because some people need help .
8) I learnt to pray , pray so hard and start going to church .
9) I learnt to speak less, act more .
never to take people words personal I rather block them from my space.
10) finally I also learnt how to cry, fear and talk to myself to forgive, forget and move on because Nkiruka……
My name is Okoro Blessing Nkiruka
Call me a survivor.